Stop wasting time searching for code in all the wrong places
You’ve got a great team working on critical projects, so the last thing you need is for them to spend time searching for code, collaborating on it, and saving it somewhere different.
BitBucket is more than just a way to manage Git code: it gives your team one place to plan their projects, collaborate on code, test it and deploy with built-in continuous delivery.
It integrates perfectly with Jira for a complete software development solution.
- Simplifies team communication by allowing groups to work in a centralised hub.
- Integrates with Jira so you can assign an issue to a team and use Bitbucket’s powerful code tracking to manage an effective fix.
- Facilitates collaboration by allowing team members to discuss changes and suggest improvements on the source code itself with in-line comments.
- Speeds up searches – every commit created gets a unique URL. Users can look up branches or tags or navigate the commit history.
- Comes ready to go with integrations for Crucible, Bamboo, Jenkins and more. Or build your own integration with REST API.