The use of Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence combined will enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across both applications.
Actions speak louder than words
Be sure to book a spot to our Atlassian JIRA & Confluence Integration training session on Thursday 25th June, 2015.
In our training session for Atlassian JIRA and Confluence Integration we will be covering off the following topics;
- Setting up and linking JIRA projects and Confluence spaces
- Getting the most out of Confluence Blueprints with JIRA/Confluence integration
- Planning your work and creating JIRA issues without leaving Confluence
- Reporting on work taking place in JIRA from Confluence
- Embedding content from Confluence within JIRA
- Viewing sprint activity from JIRA in Confluence
- Using calendars to plan project activity
- Triggering retrospectives in Confluence from JIRA Agile
Design Industries are not just Atlassian Enterprise Experts, we also use the product to help us deliver complex integration changes to digital ecosystems. Which means, we provide practical assistance and business experience as part of our education sessions.
This is just a brief glimpse into the collaborative power of Atlassian’s JIRA & Confluence.
Knowledge is power
Post our Atlassian JIRA & Confluence Integration session, attendees will be more confident in having the ability to maximise the use of these applications. The attendees will also be able to relay back to the team of the ways their projects can be managed more efficiently and more so effectively.