Visualise your work without the headache
Sourcetree is a free GIT and Mercurial client for Windows and Mac OS X that helps you and your team visualise code, find what you’re looking for and simplify distributed version control to keep everyone up to date.
It integrates with other Atlassian tools such as BitBucket and Jira to create the perfect development platform.
With Sourcetree you can:
- Track large assets from a central place with Git LFS sets.
- Visualise your work instantly, giving you greater confidence before you commit.
- Search for commits, file changes, and branches.
- Get information on any branch or commit with a single click.
- Get started straight away with a fully-featured GUI with a ready-to-use development process.